Evonem is looking for DevOps Engineers to join our team in Prishtina. This role is part of a challenging project in cloud automation & operations for our Global Leading Partner in Technology Communications.
The DevOps Engineer will work together with the engineering team to provide Infrastructure as Code automation for AWS Cloud Offerings.
- Build, deploy and monitor AWS hosted cloud infrastructure (VPC, EC2, S3, Cloudfront),
- Automate AWS infrastructure with GitOps principles using Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins and Git,
- Deploy cloud native applications in Kubernetes using Helm,
- Build, deploy and monitor serverless infrastructure (Lambda, SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch).
- Cloud AWS architectures design and implementation or related AWS certification,
- Skilled in Python and Bash,
- Knowledge of microservice concepts such as Docker, Kubernetes and Helm,
- Proven experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins,
- GitOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) experience is preferred (Terraform, Ansible, Git),
- Familiar with Agile methodologies,
- Higher education degree in IT/Engineering or related field.
You have what it takes?
Evonem provides continuous incentives and support for industry related certifications (AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, ITIL, Scrum)
Work from anywhere
Whether it's the comfort of your home, our modern office, or a mix of both.
Highly competitive salary, Health insurance, Latest tech equipment, Modern office in Prishtina center